Impressing your friends with new skills?
Becoming a pastry professional or cake artist?
Getting mentorship for your little baker?
Increase sales in your cake business?
Spring/ Summer Class Schedule
- Fri 6/2 Kid's Cake Decorating 5:00-7:00p (Little Mermaid Edition)
- Sat 6/3 Cakin' w/ a Twist 4:00-6:00p
- Sun 6/11 Intro to Cake Decorating 1:00-4:00p
- Fri 6/16 Macaron Masterclass 4:00-7:00pm
- Sat 6/17 Intro to Cookies 1:00-4:00p
- Sun 6/18 Intro to Cookies ONLINE (Forever Access)
- Fri 6/30 Buttercream Piping and Flowers 6-7:30p
Kid's Cakepreneurship Camp Group 1
Week 1 7/12, 7/13 Week 2 7/19, 7/20
Kid's Cakepreneurship Camp Group 2
Week 1 7/26. 7/27 Week 2 8/2, 8/3
- Sat 7/22 The Art of Tall Cakes 2:00-5:00p
One-on-one classes allow you to get the hands-on instruction and attention you need to bake, decorate and master new techniques.
Group classes are a fun and pocket-friendly way to learn a new skill and meet new friends while you do it!
If it's your birthday make some noise! We host cake decorating birthday parties for children and our adult parties can BYOB!